Tuesday, December 4, 2012

You've Won A Vacation!

Ami woke up disappointed, finding herself in the same bed she went to sleep in. She decided to take a bath, though admittedly was afraid it might be alive and try to eat her.
 

 Downstairs, Eric was already up and showered. "I want to make Ami a nice breakfast... Try and show her I'm not that bad of a guy..."
 
 
Ami sighed. "I suppose I should head downstairs and figure out what I'm going to do with myself..."
 
 
Downstairs, Eric wasn't having much luck with his waffles. "Oh no...!"
 
 
"What's wrong?" Ami had gotten dressed and came down in time to hear Eric's cry of anguish.
 
 
Eric startled a little and turned around. "Oh... Ami... I umm... Well I was trying to make a nice breakfast for you but... It looks like I burnt it. Sorry."
 
 
Ami smiled. "It's alright. I've burnt waffles before too. To be honest, I'm not much better at cooking than you are." They both laughed and took their burnt waffles in to the dinning room.
 
 
"Well, they're not so bad. You did pretty well." Ami smiled at Eric who laughed.
 
 
"Yeah, they're not so bad once you get past the hard burnt crust." They both laughed. "Hey, how about after breakfast I show you around the rest of the house, huh?" Ami nodded. "Okay, sure."
 
 
After Eric did the dishes, he brought her on a tour around the house. "This is the last room downstairs you haven't seen. It's our sitting room and library I guess you could say."
 
 
"Mmm, more doom and gloom... I like those couches though... Why can't we have those in the living room?" Eric laughed. "Well see, our house has been around for awhile so each room has had different upgrades through the years. Not much has changed in the living room for quite some time." Ami sighed. "Of course..."
 
 
Eric lead her upstairs next. "This is our nursery!" "Are you kidding me!? This is the nursery!?"
 
 
"Those cribs are horrifying...! And that doll..." Eric shrugged a little. "I don't think it's so bad. Always suited us kids just fine."
 
 
Ami closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. It's a wonder these people didn't turn out worse than they are. I have to wonder what the rest of his family is like... Never mind, I don't want to know...
 
 
"This is the master bedroom." "It doesn't have it's own door... Why do you have to go through the master bathroom?" Eric laughed. "Well see, it used to be one big bedroom but eventually they added on a bathroom. They just never moved the door." "Ah..."
 
 
"Here is the boys room. It's not a whole lot different than the girls room really."
 
 
"And finally the creativity room. I've been thinking of putting an exercise machine in here but I'm not sure what yet..."
 
 
After the tour, Ami went down in to the solarium and decided to give making potions a try.
 
 
Eric went in to the living room to sit down and read a logic book. Jason walked in. "What are you doing?" "Reading..." "You should be getting that woman to make babies with you!" Eric frowned. "Jason... We can't rush her..." "Well you better do something. We worked too hard finding a good bloodline and figuring out how to get her here."
 
 
Eric sighed and looked up at him. "What do you want me to do?" "Woo her, impress her, do something! Just make sure it gets done. Time is not our friend, brother." Eric closed his book. "Fine. I'll figure out something."
 
 
Later at dinner, Eric brought up a question for Ami. "Hey umm... So if you could travel anywhere, where would you go?"
 
 
Ami answered immediately. "Paris. I've always wanted to go there. Why do you ask?"
 
 
"Well, I was thinking... This is quite the shock for you and all that... And I want to show you that I'm not a bad guy. Really, I'm not... Maybe some time away from the house, and Jason, and some time for us to get to know each other might do us some good. That is, if you'd like to go to Paris with me..."
 
 
Ami gasped, looking delighted. "Really!? A trip to Paris!? Oh I don't know..." "It'd just be for a few days. And if you want to leave early, you can. We'll have separate rooms and everything." Ami shifted in her seat a little. "It would be really cool... Let's do it!"
 
 
Ami got up to clean the dishes as Jason walked in. "Paris? I loved Paris when I went there. The nectary is a must see." Ami frowned. "Oh... But what about Jason and Daisy?"
 
 
Jason followed her in and stretched. "Oh, don't worry about me. I can take care of myself." "Yeah but what about Daisy? She's not a human trapped in a dog body."
 
 
Jason looked away. "Oh yeah, her..." Eric moved in to the doorway. "We'll have a dog sitter come to check up on her. She'll be fine."
 

3 comments:

  1. Ooo Paris. I can't wait to see it. Jason is a bit pushy and Eric is a little too gullible. But other than that they seem just like brothers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jason is pushy. He hasn't really learned his lesson yet but maybe over ten generations he will lol. Eric is sort of gullible but he's doing this for a reason which will be explained further along :3

      Delete
    2. Maybe he will... hopefully he will.

      Delete